As you begin writing, consider the following tips to ensure that your resume stands out from the competition:
• Customize Your Resume - Personalize each resume to highlight specific skills and experiences that match the job description.
• Use Keywords & Action Verbs - Incorporate keywords from the job posting into your resume/CV and use action verbs to emphasize your accomplishments.
• Be Concise & Accurate - Stick to the facts and provide details that are relevant to the position.
• Include Measures of Success - Quantify successes in terms of numbers, percentages or monetary values wherever possible.
• Proofread & Edit - Review your resume/CV multiple times to ensure accuracy and consistency in grammar, spelling, and formatting.
• Use A Professional Format - Choose a clean, easy-to-read font such as Arial or Times New Roman and make sure your resume/CV is organized neatly in sections.
By following these tips and making sure your resume/CV is tailored to the job description, you will be one step closer to landing your dream job! Good luck!